woensdag 10 juni 2009

Trouwkaarten *** Weddingcards



Zoals beloofd nog de foto's van de trouwkaarten voor de buurman en zijn aanstaande. Heb er in totaal 100 gemaakt! Embossingfolder en stempel van Stampin' Up. Van de voorkant van de kaart sneed ik rechts een strook af, zodat de namen op de binnenkant van de kaart zichtbaar werden.

As promised I herewith post the pictures of the weddingcards I made for my neighbor and his fiancee. I made 100 pieces of them! Embossingfolder and stamp from Stampin' Up. I cut a strip from the rightfront of the card, so their names on the inside of the card were reveiled.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Chique de Paris!
    May they live happily ever after...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. iphone 5
    rumors have captured the minds and hearts of all of us...the best android

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. rumors have captured the minds and hearts of all of us...the best android

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I believe that this post is really nice and informative as you have mentioned veru beautifully knowledgeable

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So, This is leena david. I am just a cool guy but i love my Samsung products very much and i am using galaxy note now. As everybody knew about this that Samsung’s product is pretty cost worthy too but not more when compare to other stores and if we don't protect it from the environmental dusts, scratches, then surely it will be very ugly. So i decided to use Galaxy note cases for my mobile which i bought it from a store called SFplanet which is an Online market. Still i am using it a good quality one.
    And now Samsung galaxy note 2 had launched and i bought it. Before buying it i thought to buy galaxy note 2 Cases for it which should be cool and casual. Again my search ended with SF Planet. Really amazing Designs and Colours. Just check it out...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog en het achterlaten van een berichtje! *** Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment!